Shea Fresh Feet
Shea Fresh Feet
Shea Fresh Feet is a refreshing, moisturising foot balm, rich in natural ingredients like Shea Butter & Cocoa Butter in a peppermint oil blend. Refreshing and nourishing cream for daily foot care. Softens calluses, is ideal for tired feet, stimulates circulation and retains the skin elasticity when used regularly.
Shea Fresh Feet is a nourishing care balm for heavily calloused, chapped, dry and rough skin. After repeated use, you will notice that the chaps become less painful. With regular use of this balm, skin retains its natural elasticity, protects effectively and prevents chaps.
How does it help your feet
The foot cream provides an invigorating goodness and absorbs quickly and deeply into the skin. In addition, Shea Fresh Feat immediately nourishes and hydrates extremely dry and cracked parts of the foot. The invigorating effect of peppermint oil stimulates circulation, which calms the feet and legs and leaves behind a fresh feeling to the skin.
For perfect results, apply the balm in the morning sparingly on your feet, lower legs and heels for care, protection and refreshment throughout the day and evening to aid recovery of feet and legs. Apply the balm through a gentle circular massaging motion giving your feet, heels and legs a beneficial treatment.
Shea Fresh Feet can also be used:
- When feet burn or feel tired wash your feet with lukewarm water, then massage your feet, heels and lower legs with the balm. Rest your feet by stretching your legs slightly and laying horizontally.
- To prevent or deal with perspiring feet, massage the balm in the morning when the feet are washed (when the skin is still damp, making it easier for Shea Fresh Feet to be absorbed.)
- When dealing with calluses, wash your feet with lukewarm then massage the feet and the area around the calluses , let it soak for a few minutes to soften the skin so that you can easily remove it with a pumice stone or similar.
- For tired, burning feet after a long day of shopping.
- Ingrediënten: love & devotion - unrefined shea butter (butyrospermum parkii) – cold pressed coconut oil (cocos nucifera oil) – unrefined cocoa butter (theobroma cacao seed butter) – peppermint oil (menthe piperita oil) – vitamin E (tocopherol).