Liquid Black Soap
Liquid Black Soap
Liquid Black Soap is deeply authentic and is hand produced in Ghana the traditional way. 100% natural and therefore free from chemicals and preservatives. This soap is highly concentrated and therefore economical in use. Due to the addition of unrefined shea butter, Liquid Black Soap is mild and suitable for all skin types.
What can Liquid Black Soap do for your body?
Liquid Black Soap has a number of therapeutic properties for skin problems such as acne, eczema, pimples, skin rash and skin/scalp irritations. on top of that the soap reduces the pores and lessens skin impurities. The addition of unrefined shea butter ensures a well hydrated and soft skin.
What effects does it have on your hair?
You can also use the soap as a shampoo (for all hair types). Liquid Black Soap is the solution for people who do not respond well to shampoos with chemical additives or suffer from an irritated scalp! Due to the addition of shea butter, your hair is immediately hydrated and looks and feels well nurtured.
Black soap is ook verkrijgbaar in vaste vorm
Application, ingredients and Tips
Hair: Let the Liquid black soap foam up between your hands. Massage into the scalp and wash hair with the foam. Rinse with lukewarm water.
Body: Rub a wet washcloth or bath-sponge over the soap and apply it to the body. The soap cleans the skin and refines the skin texture. Then rinse the skin with lukewarm water.
Face: Massage the foam into the face with the fingertips in rotational movements, avoid the area of the eyes. The soap removes dead skin cells. For best results, allow the soap to absorb into the skin and then rinse with lukewarm water.
• Love & devotion
• Unrefined shea butter (butyrospermum parkii)
• Alm kernel oil (elaeis guineensis kernel oil)
• Cold pressed coconut oil (cocos nucifera oil)
• Cocoa pod ash
• Moringa oil (moringa oleifera oil)
• Pure honey
• Neem oil (azadirachta indica oil)
• Lemon juice (citrus limonium)
- If you notice that your skin does not feel completely comfortable after use, it is advisable to use less foam on your skin. The soap is concentrated and very economical in use. You do not need much of it.